[smc-discuss] SMC ക്യാമ്പ്- Coimbatore

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 13:03:55 PDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:04 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> My intention was to contrast your worry for people promoting free software
> in other ways when many people absent since they are working is considered
> natural.

True. I admit  I have a problem here. It is partly because over expectation
from you and Sooraj . I thought you will be taking a lead role in
organizing the conf in these days when you shifted the Mumbai plans.

> SMC is not the only path to achieving software freedom for me.

True. Nobody argues so . Atleast I dont believe SMC is the only path for
achieving software freedom.
For me SMC is an experiment on building Free Information Infrastructure for
Language Computing in Malayalam. It is a challenge as well as a possibility
. And we need many more contributors.

~ regards
Anivar