[smc-discuss] Fwd: We need Malayalam translators

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 20:45:35 PDT 2014

Dear all , we need to rebuild www-ml project and reactivate the team
members

A team of translators from Swathanthra Malayalam Computing(SMC) was
managing it via https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/www-ml till 2009. We were
coordinating and reviewing translation via  Our mailing list and  a page in
our wiki (http://wiki.smc.org.in/WWW-ML)
But due to the death of shyam coordinating this project , we lost access to
www-ml project . Jinesh has made many modifications after that, when he was
in hospital bed .

I think now Nandakumar is uploading translations. Make sure that al the
review process is documented for translations in www-ml wikipage in same
format . Also follow "New Team" procedure as described in the web-trans
manual
http://gnu.org/software/trans-coord/manual/web-trans/html_node/New-Team.htmlto
claim www-ml project. please see the mail from rms below

~ regards
Anivar