[smc-discuss] Diaspora/privacy campaign planning

Pirate Praveen pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:20:43 PDT 2014

> We had good meeting in Ernakulam and Trivandrum. Last sunday me,
> Hiran, Akhil, Sreenadh, Zadeeq and Abrooz were present for the
> meeting.
>
> We decided to do crowd funding to reach out to 50 campuses and 50
> organizations. We will need 2 teams, first for intriducing privacy and
> tools like diaspora, telegram, kontalk, jabber and second for
> providing technical support to organizations willing to setup their
> own pods. First team can be formed by reaching out to local free
> software communities. Then we'll look to creating technical teams when
> we go to technical students.
>
> At Thiruvananthapuram, we stayed on after the free mobile platforms
> workshop on both days.
>
> We started creating a pamphlet and also decided to engage more people
> in diaspora. Hopping all of you would join us for the next few weeks
> to be active in diaspora. Once discussions become heated it will
> sustain.
>
> A continuation of this plans we are meeting at marine drive tomorrow
> evening at 6.30. We will work on pamphlet and website. Abid has
> volunteered to design our site.
>
> Some one please create an event on meetup.com (on mobile now) and post
> link here.

RSVP http://www.meetup.com/Diaspora/Kochi-IN/1121412/ call anyone who
can help us - like good with language (English or Malayalam), good
with design, good in communication etc and bring them with you.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights