[smc-discuss] Facebook and Google spy on you

Kevin Martin youcancallmekevin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:38:57 PST 2014

One doubt. Suppose I'm a user who values mobility and being able to access
my data anywhere. I use Microsoft one Note, word online, and Google drive.
Yes, they can spy on me and my data through this but I'm ready for this
compromise because there are no alternatives. Are there any free software
alternatives (even paid ones) to these?