[smc-discuss] ഉബുണ്ടു 18.04 - മലയാളം

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Sun Apr 29 23:48:33 PDT 2018

On Monday 30 April 2018 11:28 AM, fennecfox at openmailbox.org wrote:

> Adding: I have installed m17n seperately. it should be done through
> terminal. Software center doesn't show this while searching. ref:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBF2kyXB8v8

Both Ubuntu Software Centre and GNOME Software might look futuristic to
novice, but they can't still serve the purpose of Synaptic. One thing
that puzzles me with GNOME Software is, GPL packages are being marked
'Proprietary' (in Ubuntu 17.10). I couldn't find any explanation. Seems
a bug should be filed (or was it already done? I should search).