[smc-discuss] A Web Interface For KDE Malayalam Localization

Subin subins2000 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 06:16:38 PDT 2019

There are autosuggestions available from the already localized strings
(It may contradict). There's this standardized list (but it's not a
complete list) : https://gitlab.com/smc/fuel-malayalam/blob/master/mobile/

There are some other tools too :
https://github.com/subins2000/kde-pootle#tools

We should have a stylebook and an expanded standardized list. The
current list is over 4 years old.

--
Subin Siby <subinsb.com>