[smc-discuss] Fwd: FOSS Community Meet up_Confirmation Request

Kannan V M kannan at disroot.org
Sun Nov 24 09:40:04 PST 2019

Hi all,

Re-sending the mail because the original sender was not included in the google group.

Best Regards,
FSCI Community
 Respected Director,

On receiving the invitation from ICFOSS, we had a productive meetup on 2nd of this month. As part
of the meetup, FSCI along with other FOSS communities had conveyed the information regarding
contributions of the communities in Kerala and concerns regarding various Free Software related
activities undertaken by ICFOSS. We were promised that the minutes of the meeting will be published
by ICFOSS later.

We had an FSCI meetup today at Thrissur and this came up as discussion point (Details regarding the
meeting here - https://www.loomio.org/d/1vleK392/fsci-november-meetup-2019 (https://www.loomio.org/d/1vleK392/fsci-november-meetup-2019)).

Since we (FSCI) are yet to see the minutes published, after a follow up by one of our members and
waiting for 3 weeks, FSCI is sending this mail as a reminder and to enquire about the status of the
same.

Best Regards,

FSCI Community