[Student-projects] Regarding the project 'A spell checker for Indic language that understands inflections'

Aravind K.n aravikn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 07:19:45 PST 2014

Hi,
I'm Aravind K N, I'm from Kerala, India. I am currently in the 2nd year of
my Computer Science and Engineering course. I have been learning
programming for the past 4 years and I believe I can code well in C as well
as in C++. I'm also quite familiar with JavaScript. I'm interested in the
project 'A spell checker for Indic language that understands inflections'.
Being born and bought up in Kerala, I'm familiar with Malayalam language. I
would be more than happy to work with the the spell checker program. I
would like help to do so, if you have no objection in me trying.

--
Aravind K N
IInd Year BTech ( Computer Science and Engineering)