[Student-projects] [GSOC 14- Swathanthra Malayalam Computing]

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 21:59:41 PST 2014

Hello Shashi,

First of all let me point you to the mailing list [1], please
subscribe here and send your mails directly there all mentors are
watching this list so it will be easy for others also to suggest
things.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Shashi Essp <shashiessp at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am Shashi Kumar P 4th year undergraduate (computer Science) student from
> SDM College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad,
>
> I Checked Ideas list for the Swathanthra Malayalam Computing organization, I
> m interested to work on the idea
> Provide REST API for new flask based silpa, including conversion of
> templates to this REST API from JSON RPC
>
> I checked project http://smc.org.in/silpa  its showing as '500 Internal
> Server Error'

OK that is not the right url. Even though we started with SMC we are
now separate entity and are hosted under [2]. All source code is
available under our organization in github[3].

[2] http://silpa.org.in
[3] http://github.com/Project-SILPA/

> would love to know more about this project.
>
> my skills : python, php, jquery, html css, django, codeigniter
>
> github: https://github.com/shashisp

Consider exploring the project source etc. and try and come up with
ideas suggestions etc.

This mail is in general for all other students who are interested.

Cheers,
--

Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info