[Student-projects] Varnam project status

Abhishek Nair ahishek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 02:16:26 PST 2014

Hello, I'm Abhishek Nair, a pre-final year undergrad from BITS-Pilani, Goa.
I was interested in contributing to the Varnam project. But i noticed that
the GitHub page for Varnam has been inactive for some time. So wanted to
know if it is still a part of GSoc or simply if people are still
contributing to it, because I would be really interested in doing so. I
have great command over C and read and write Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi
fluently. Would love to her back fro you Navneeth!

--
Thanking You,

Abhishek Nair,

www.cubito.in  <http://www.spectrumcasuals.com>