[Student-projects] GSOC'14

Reetesh Ranjan reetesh.ranjan.ece11 at itbhu.ac.in
Wed Feb 26 11:30:12 PST 2014

Hello Everyone,
I am Reetesh Ranjan, a pre-final year undergraduate from *Indian Institute
of Technology BHU, Varanasi*-one of the premier engineering colleges of
India.
Whatever I have understood from your projects and webpage is that, SMC is
an organisation that is trying interface with *Indic Language. *
But, I guess you are not having any projects for *Sign Language
Recognition.* Just as speech recognition can transcribe speech to text,
certain types of gesture recognition software can transcribe the symbols
represented through sign language into text.We can device an project to
interface with gesture and using machine learning we make it learn to sign
language.
This could be very useful in daily life and will be an gift to deaf and
dump.
Hope. I was clear with my Idea.
Kind Regards,
Reetesh Ranjan