[Student-projects] SILPA module porting to Android SDK - GSoC

Nishan Naseer nishan.naseer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:50:37 PST 2014

Great start, Rohit!

I will let others comment -- but I think since Silpa exposes it's
functionality through JSON-RPC [
https://silpa.readthedocs.org/en/latest/apis.html], it saves you the time
and effort of porting it to Java.  You could implement a JSON-RPC client in
your android application which invokes Silpa APIs. This allows you to focus
a bit more on the presentation and GUI, which in my opinion is *the* key
aspect of a mobile app.

~ Nishan