[Student-projects] GSoC 2014 - Student introduction

Anirudh Vemula anirudhfoss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 10:18:02 PST 2014

I am proficient both in Hindi and Telugu. I am sorry, I didn't make that
clear beforehand.

I have understood what the project intends to do. Can you direct me to the
code that performs the learning that is already in Varnam? I will get back
to you if I have anymore questions regarding the project. I intend to get
familiarised with the code first.

Thanks
Anirudh