[Student-projects] GSoC Update : FirefoxOS KeyboardIME Up and Running

Praveen Sridhar prvn431 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:55:44 PDT 2014

Thank you Tim and Rudy.
I'm still not able to debug the app in the Simulator. It seems that on
launch by clicking the "debug" button on the App Manager, the settings page
gets opened up and with the settings.html page closed, the debugger view is
removed. Since Rudy got it working without any problem with the device, I
suppose the problem is only with the Simulator.
I was plagued by slow internet connection, so I did not flash my phone with
the latest build. I'll do that and report back.

Thank you Jishnu, your work on the layouts for the Indic Keyboard will save
me loads of time!

Regards,
Praveen