[Student-projects] Varnam can now stem

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 06:23:00 PDT 2014

Off topic not related to this discussion.

aboobacker sidheeque mk <aboobackervyd at gmail.com> writes:

> ഇന്നലെ നമ്മള്‍ ചാറ്റില്‍ ഡിസ്കസ് ചെയ്തതതാണ് , മെയ്ലിങ്ങ് ലിസ്റ്റില്‍ കൂടി കൊടുക്കാം എന്നു വച്ചു
> :-)

Can you please translate this?.. I would suggest you restrain from
writing comments or replies in Malayalam, there are mentors on this list
who don't understand Malayalam.

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info
Connect on ~friendica: copyninja at samsargika.copyninja.info
IRC nick: copyninja | vasudev {irc.oftc.net | irc.freenode.net}
GPG Key: C517 C25D E408 759D 98A4  C96B 6C8F 74AE 8770 0B7E