[Student-projects] GSoC 2014 Project - Language filter for Diaspora

karthik senthil karthik.senthil94 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 03:16:55 PDT 2014

Hey

I'm Karthik.S pursuing B.Tech(Information Technology) from National
Institute of Technology,Karnataka,India.

I am primarily a Ruby on Rails based web developer and have an
experience of about 8 months in the same. I have also worked with a
start-up in the winter of 2013 to develop a RoR based application.

I am avid fan of open source development and very much interested in
contributing to the same.

Hence, I'm interested in working on this particular RoR based project-
Language filter for diaspora.

I would like to have some details regarding this project and the
codebase that will be used to work on, so that I can get familiar with
the repository before contributing to the same.

Looking forward to work with SCM this summer :)

Thanking You
Karthik.S
2nd Year,B.Tech(I.T.)
NITK,Surathkal