[Student-projects] Project :Improving cross language transliteration system

Reetesh Ranjan reetesh.ranjan.ece11 at itbhu.ac.in
Mon Mar 3 10:59:56 PST 2014

Hello Sir,
I proposed an idea on " Sign Language Recognition", but due to
non-availability of mentors in the related field it could be a bit
difficult task to perform in the given time. But, still for the time being,
I am working on it and by the end of this week I guess I could complete the
first task of it.
But, Sir,, is it possible to work on "Improving cross language
transliteration system" .? Because I found the task interesting and would
be fun to work with it.But, before that, can I know what are the flaws with
the present system, because that help me a lot to start of.
Kind Regards,
Reetesh Ranjan

Reetesh Ranjan
Junior Undergraduate