[Student-projects] Interested to contribute to SMC

sreepriya sreepriya1111 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 23:24:35 PST 2014

Hello,

I am Sreepriya C, a final year BTech student in computer science and
engineering from Amrita University, Kerala, currently studying in
University of Trento, Italy as an exchange student. I am interested in
contributing to SMC.

I liked the project on improving SILPA with the REST API,  transliteration
module and flask webfronts interesting. I have experience in writing a
library using REST in Java. I have not worked on anything related to
transliteration or Flask. But I really liked the project. Being a malayali,
it is more satisfactory to work on something that can relate to people of
my own home place. I would like to work on it. I know I am little late in
getting started with the project. But I would like to try my best.

I would like to know if you would advice me to focus on the project
proposal or to make a contribution first, inorder to get familiarized with
the project and prove my abilities.

--
Regards,
(Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavanthu)