[Student-projects] SILPA Improvement Task

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:27:04 PST 2014

Hello all,

I've seen people picking various parts of SILPA improvements and
proposing that they are interested in that part. I would like to make
it clear all that small parts now merged into a single idea and we
named it as as SILPA improvements [1]

The reason for the merge is all single ideas which were separate
before were not upto Gsoc tasks and pretty simple. So we merged them
all together.

So if you have already mailed us with interest in some ideas I would
suggest you update yourself with new proposed idea and re-propose your
plans on it.

[1] http://wiki.smc.org.in/SoC/2014/Project_ideas#SILPA_Project_Improvements

Cheers,
--