[Student-projects] GSOC Proposal - Braille m17n

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:18:57 PST 2014

I am Nalin a student from Kasaragod/Kerala/India. I am glad to understand
that SMC has included my idea(Braille Keyboard layouts for Indian Languages
to m17n Library).
which i proposed in GSOC 2013. I would like to do this project. I feel that
it would be better if we can add some more features such as contractions
and abbreviations for indian languages as well as English. Contraction and
abbreviation will make typing very fast with this layout. we have
implemented these in Sharada-Braille-Writer-2 please check it to see how it
works
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sbrw/

Thanking you Nalin