[Student-projects] GSOC - Braille

Nalin.x.Linux nalin.x.linux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:07:51 PST 2014

I had discussion with my gurus and braille users, it seems that we have to
do this project as two modules which would make this project more Modular
and research oriented.

The first is to create Braille text module for XKB. in this layer we should
not add any abbreviation and contraction.
in the second part we have to create a pluggable braille extensions for QT
and GTK editable. which includes Contraction and abbreviations.

please review my approach and comment on this.