[Student-projects] GSOC 2014 : Braille Keyboard layouts

Prashanth Srinivasan prashanth93 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 05:18:39 PST 2014

Hi,
I'm Prashanth Srinivasan, a fourth year Mechanical Engineering student from
IIT Madras, Chennai.

I'm interested in the project "Adding Braille Keyboard Layouts for Indian
Langauges".
I've tried pinging on IRC, but I didn't get any response. Hence I decided
to mail the group.
I have a few queries regarding the project :
1. What language do we plan to implement this technology?
2. To what extent do we need to implement the project during the GSoC
period?

I am currently reading through the references, and a gaining an
understanding in how to go about.

Thanks,
Prashanth Srinivasan,
4th year Dual Degree Student,