[Student-projects] GSoC 2014 Project - SILPA into javascript modules

Joe Mathai joemathai16 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:09:14 PDT 2014

Hey ,
I'm Joe Mathai a 3rd year B.Tech student at Model Engineering College,Kochi.
I appreciate the idea behind SMC and would like to contribute to the
project.

Previously i have worked on projects in both python and Node.js domains and
currently i am working on a distributed computing project with Node.js.
Github username : joemathai

I have gone through modules within SILPA and i would like to propose a
project to port the modules to JavaScript following a UMD pattern,with unit
testing and make it available through npm.Finally setup a REST API with
nodejs using the modules ported.

Hoping to hear from the mentors.

Cheers,
Joe