[Student-projects] Java Library for Silpa modules

Sujith V sujithvm24 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:07:47 PDT 2014

Hello ,
I am interested to create a Java library for Silpa modules by which all
modules can be used inside any Java project and Android applications
without accessing modules as a webservice. I would like to create an
android application demonstrating all features of Silpa modules.Looking
forward for your reviews on the project. I have also ported Payyans :
https://github.com/SujithVadakkepat/SilpaJavaModules/tree/master/Payyansand
Soundex
https://github.com/SujithVadakkepat/SilpaJavaModules/blob/master/Soundex/src/CharMap.javamodules
to Java. As of now i m unclear as to what functionalities the
Android SDK must have. It would be great if anyone could guide me to
develop an SDK.Thank you

Regards
Sujith V