[Student-projects] Java Library for Silpa modules

Jishnu jishnu7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 02:02:44 PDT 2014

On Mar 19, 2014 11:37 AM, "Sujith V" <sujithvm24 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello ,
> I am interested to create a Java library for Silpa modules by which all
modules can be used inside any Java project and Android applications
without accessing modules as a webservice. I would like to create an
android application demonstrating all features of Silpa modules.

In this project, what we are expecting here is not an application or just a
java port. Output need to be an SDK which other developers can easily
integrate with their apps.

> Looking forward for your reviews on the project. I have also ported
Payyans :
https://github.com/SujithVadakkepat/SilpaJavaModules/tree/master/Payyansand
Soundex
https://github.com/SujithVadakkepat/SilpaJavaModules/blob/master/Soundex/src/CharMap.javamodules
to Java. As of now i m unclear as to what functionalities the
Android SDK must have. It would be great if anyone could guide me to
develop an SDK.Thank you

Please go through the ideas page again. We updated it with few more
details. Please read about other SDKs or  development of SDKs. Preliminary
work towards SDK is what we are looking for, rather than java port.

Regards,
Jishnu

http://blog.thecodecracker.com
http://twitter.com/jishnu7