[Student-projects] GSOC '14 - Language Filter For Diaspora

Pirate Praveen pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:51:09 PDT 2014

> Hello SMC,
>
> I have submitted my proposal for 'Language filter for diaspora'.
>
> Following is the link to my project's wiki page:
> http://wiki.smc.org.in/Project_Proposal_:Language_Filter_for_diaspora_by_Abhineet_Agarwal
>
> Please review my approach and any sort of feedback would be of great help.

Looks good. Please submit it in melange.

Also having an option for manual translations would be good too
(especially since there is a limitation in automatic translation and
also many Indian languages are missing from automatic translations).
Users should be able to request translation of a post and others
should be able to translate the posts. It would be good to have a
"Requested translations stream" for each user and each language (for
those who volunteer to translate).

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍