[Student-projects] [GSOC2016] Contribute to a project

Arushi Dogra arushidogra1995 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:29:58 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am a 3rd year  student pursuing my Btech in Computer Science and MS by
research in Computer Science from IIIT Hyderabad. My area of research is
also linguistics. I have taken courses including Statistical Methods in
Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine Learning(ML), Natural Language and
processing (NLP), Information retrieval and extraction(IRE).

Last year I did this project : Unsupervised Part-of-Speech Tagging with
Bilingual Graph-Based Projections (Depanjan Das), I am currently working on
: Morpheme Level alignment for Indian Languages and Text processing
framework for Indian Languages( Ongoing).

This organisation is of great interest to me and I would love to be a part
of it . Can someone please guide me to get started and contribute?

Thank you!

With Best Regards,
Arushi Dogra