[Student-projects] contribute to improve libindic project

Raghav Mittal raghavmittal101 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:59:33 PST 2016

Hi,
I am Raghav Mittal currently studying in 2nd year B.Tech CSE at NIIT
University, Rajasthan.

I have prior experience in Flask(moderate), JavaScript(moderate) and
HTML/CSS(moderate). I have also basic knowledge of REST APIs (experience
with Google REST API). Had previously worked as research assistant under
Prof. Venkatesh Choppella at IIIT-H.

I went through the para on Libindic project improvements. I can contribute
to it. I can develop a REST API for libindic and can integrate flask
webfonts also if some guidance provided. Not much sure about
Transliteration module but will learn with time.

Can you give me some tasks? So I can prove my skills. Thank you for help.

Regards
Raghav Mittal
(irc: @raghav)