[Student-projects] Queries regarding libindic project

Jerin Philip monu1618 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:13:16 PST 2016

Hello,

I have the following questions primarily
​related to repository branches
​, and setting up the server:​

   1. The development branch is 89
   ​+​
   commits ahead of the main branch. When asked on the IRC people are
   redirected to work and get familiar with the main branch as of now. Given
   there are differences in structure and implementation of the two branches,
   shouldn't work be done on the devel branch?

   2. I tried to setup the development branch, got the server running. I'm
   getting internal server error at '/'
   ​navigating from browser ​
   and {"error": "not found"} at /api using JSON post requests.
   ​ Both are working with the main branch code. ​
   I generated the docs as html from the docs folder, and followed the
   installation instructions.
   Is this happening just at my end? If so, is this common, can someone
   suggest where I could possibly have gone wrong?

​I'd be grateful if someone clarifies the above, I've tried asking in irc
with no response so far.

Thanks.
--
Jerin Philip