[Student-projects] GSoC 16, Contribute to Sanskrit Indic Keyboard

Amit Bhadra amit.bhadra5 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 08:36:23 PDT 2016

Hello,

I am Amit Bhadra, a 3rd year B.Tech student at NIIT University.

I am currently working under Dr. Sudhir Kaicker to develop and improve the
already existing Sanskrit E-Tutor, I am more interested in the work of
Transliteration keyboard for Sanskrit, and currently working on the same.

I am working and learning simultaneously, and would like to extend my
learning to help improve *Sanskrit input keyboard for Indic*.

Working with this organisation on this project will be an honor for me.
Can someone guide me on how to get started with Indic Keyboard Sanskrit
module?

Thank You.

With Regards,
Amit Bhadra.