[Student-projects] Inquires Regarding Indic Keyboard Project

Divanshu Jain 96.djain at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:20:48 PDT 2016

Hi,

As mentioned before, I am interested in the following project :

"
*Project*ː Convert keyboard into a SDK format.

*Details*: An SDK will help third party developers to bundle IndicKeyboard
in their app.

*Use case*: Apps which are targeted at Indian audience can accept text
input without asking user to install and configure Indic Keyboard. Libindic
SDK provides similar feature. But it has only transliteration. Indic
Keyboard provides full featured layouts like Inscript and Phonetic.

*Complexity*: Difficult
*Confirmed Mentor*: Jishnu Mohan
"

I am trying to understand the exact requirements of the project for my
proposal.
It would be a great help if someone could provide some details on this
project.

Regards,
Divanshu Jain
(freenode IRC nickname : Apollyon)