[Student-projects] Mentor for spellcheker

minesh mathew minesh.mathew at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:58:07 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have submitted a draft proposal for the spellchecker. It would have been
helpful if i knew who the mentor would be.
I thought I will talk to potential mentor(s) so that I can revise my draft
before the final submission.

If there are no mentors assigned to spell checker as of now, can I suggest
someone I know who can help/mentor me for the work.
Since the work involves ML and Linguistics I talked to one PhD student who
works in the related fields, asking If he can mentor me. He is willing to
mentor if there are no confirmed  mentors from  the organization side.

Please let me know if there will be mentors for the spell checker project.
It would be of great help If I get a chance to discuss my proposal with
some one in the org.

Thanking You
Minesh Mathew