[smc-discuss] Re: [Fwd: Re: Sanskrit translation]

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:21:53 PDT 2008

Shrikant,

Lets start with KDE as we are in full swing with KDE right now. Start
translating this file

http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/desktop_kdelibs.pot

Maxin will be able to help with other steps needed to include it in
KDE (he did that for Malayalam).

Shyam,

 Help him how to go about gnu.org translations.

Maxin,

Help him with the steps needed for a new language to be included in KDE.

Please ask us if you have any doubts.

Regards
Praveen

--