[smc-discuss] Re: [ILUG-Cochin.org] FSF India sends letter to Education Minister of Kerala

Manu S Madhav manusmad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:57:57 PDT 2008

Mr. Sasi,

I wasn't intenting to criticize the Govt, which has surely done wonderful
things to promote free software. I was merely remarking that the system is
not perfect, and that the IT policy should be followed in computerization of
all state departments.

Good things take time, especially when bureaucracy is involved. Hope Dr.
Nagarjuna's letter effects a change.

--
Manu S Madhav
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make when they fly by" -

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com