[smc-discuss] Re: [KDE] Shiju's file - khelpcenter for review

Syam Krishnan syamcr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:01:35 PDT 2008

Ani Peter wrote:
> ശ്യം...
>
> http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2008/05/13/installing-and-setting-up-malayalam-swanalekha-on-ubuntu-hardy-heron-8-04

Thanks for the effort.. but it was a no-help!
I'm not using Ubuntu. I've Fedora 9 with KDE 4.0. There's no
/etc/X11/Xsession directory on my machine. But that's not a problem.
I'll find out the corresponding file here. But are those lines
(74custom-scim_startup) what you meant to point out?
I've a working SCIM setup which works for all KDE apps on KDE. But for
OpenOffice and Thunderbird, SCIM input works only on GNOME.

Syam

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്‍: smc-discuss-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com