[Fsf-kerala] [smc-discuss] Re: [വാര്‍ത്ത] മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് പ്രചരണപരിപാടികള്‍ക്കു തുടക്കമായി

CK Raju, Thrissur ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:09:38 PDT 2008

I think we need to closely read once again issues being pointed out by
Jineesh. We need to bifurcate this "ജനങ്ങളെ" term further - there
could be ordinary people, who can only use amongst others.  There are
student communities who could be tasked in their curriculum itself to
develop compatible tools for the language. I remember Anivar's
discussions with Pvt Parallel Colleges management on including those
student communities for development purpose - plans like these would
help such students getting marginalised because of neglect of public
education system, discovering their own ways of garnering respect by
making contributions. For all this, we may need a common discussion
platform to decide and agree upon the fittest level of pedagogy to
undertake and execute tasks - some minimal form of government
intervention.

That may solve most of the chaos on identifying efficient forms of development.
CK Raju