[smc-discuss] Re: Kindly come Forward - "Localization of Swathanthra Software"

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:56:01 PDT 2008

2008/10/28 Hari Vishnu <harivishnu at gmail.com>:

> I think using KDE 4.2 files might be a great idea.. If we get some
> interested people to start off immediately, it would be a great
> addition to our efforts to finish off KDE 4.2 localisation.
A workshop like sprint will not work out there. There will be lot of
people who do not know how to type in Malayalam. So plan it as
introduction/training/demo ...
Enabling people for contribution is what we required to do.  We cannot
expect immediate contribution from people who are new to Malayalam
desktops or writing in Malayalam

-Santhosh Thottingal