[smc-discuss] Re: 4.3 version of fonts maintained by smc is released

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 02:39:17 PDT 2010

2010/6/9 Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com>:
> Could not see the ChangeLog file anywhere?
> It is very important to keep track of all changed we do on fonts.
> Along with bug fixes, links to the bug reports also required.

+1, we should maintain it from now on.

> And I noted that Suruma font is named suruma, It would be nice if the
> font file and font folder named as "Suruma" - S in caps.
> Suresh had changed this recently. See
> http://suruma.sarovar.org/fonts/suruma/ChangeLog
> [...]
> 3.2:
> * Font name changed to Suruma(with capital 'S')
> [...]

old one was with small s. Suresh has to decide how he wants to manage
Suruma releases.

Suresh,

What do you think about using smc's savannah resources (git, download)
for Suruma? Or you want to continue maintaining it in
suruma.sarovar.org? Either way it is fine with me. There is no need of
duplicating it in two places.

Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍