[smc-discuss] Fwd: [DAKF] DAKF സംസ്ഥാന സമ്മേളനം - ഒന്നാം അനുബന്ധ പരിപാടി - കോട്ടയത്തു്.

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:40:45 PST 2011

2011/2/18 Jinesh K J <jinesh.k at gmail.com>:
> since swathanthra malayalam computing is one of the topics of
> discussion i thought its important to share it here too.

All the best for the program. We need such programs to spread the
awareness of Malayalam Computing and Free Knowledge Culture in
general.

Dear Joseph Thomas,
I am not sure whether you are aware of this thread:
http://lists.smc.org.in/pipermail/discuss-smc.org.in/2010-September/011507.html

It is not at all good to announce programs about SMC in other mailing
list without informing SMC first. We had already discussed this in
detail in the thread given above. Why this program not informed in SMC
mailing list first? If any SMC members are talking about SMC or
presenting the contributions of SMC in public, it is mandatory to
inform the community first. It is not like one need to get permission
for such program. but giving the opportunity for community members to
participate, invite their friends to the program and to make the
program a big success. And just a custom followed in all  Free
Software communities. Since you are FSMI President, I need not explain
this to you.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal