[smc-discuss] Malayalam of Source code?

Manoj M Prabhakaran manojmp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:44:29 PST 2011

I have been only loosely following the discussion, but I do have a thought
to share. Rather than just focusing on the translation of source code, we
should at the same time think about translating several related concepts
(binary, compiler, interpreter, script etc.).

(Btw, Viswaprabha, you probably meant to suggest യന്ത്രസംഹിത for "binary"
(i.e., compiled code), right?)

thanks,
Manoj

http://theory.cs.uiuc.edu/~mmp