[smc-discuss] [Chamba] Translation review.

Hari Vishnu harivishnu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:25:47 PDT 2011

Ok I shall take up the conversion of these videos to subtitles using '
universalsubtitles.org'. Here is the link to the malayalam subtitles for the
2nd video (by sooraj kenoth) here, do go through and tell me if it is enough
? I have only put in the timed subtitles from the transcript provided by
Pravin.

http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/videos/Bs7zRuf7h46T/info/

Hari Vishnu
Graduate Student