[smc-discuss] Firefox 4 Malayalam review

Hari Vishnu harivishnu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:51:24 PDT 2011

A few more strings in firefox to be changed. Have posted this to Savannah as
well.

- select all = "തെരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക" in edit(ചിട്ടപെടുത്തുക) menu
- the dialog that says "firefox is currently installing ur updates, and will
start in sometime". in the malayalam translated version, the last sentence
is written as 'please start in sometime'.(sorry I did not get a snapshot for
this).

Noted down all the transliterated words like sidebar, troubleshooting etc.
We have to replace them by good translations as well.

@Abdul Azees: You mean a software that does automatic translation, like
Google translator ? Or a software that can be used to translate ? If it is
the latter, we already have software like gtranslator and poedit. (However
these cannot be used for firefox, unfortunately )