[smc-discuss] Fwd: A small session for a charity home

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 22:30:59 PDT 2013

A query

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Akhilesh B Chandran <akhileshbc at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Subject: A small session for a charity home
To: contact at smc.org.in

Hi,

Do you think you could arrange a small session by any of your team
members, for this Sree Sankara Balasramam(of Chinmaya Mission) in
Trivandrum ?

It's a charity home for orphans and those financially backward kids.

There's around 48 students at present, I think. They all are of
different age groups.

If it's possible, then let me know the contact id of any of your team
member or the official contact number of smc. And I will pass it to
the head of that institution and will arrange a call from them.

Thank you.

- Sent from my Android device