[smc-discuss] Proposal to use loom.io as a decision making tool

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 10:44:45 PDT 2013

Can we make these documents available from our site so that we can disuss
any amendments before we meet for general body?

On Jul 1, 2013 1:44 PM, "Anivar Aravind" <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote: > >
2013/7/1 santhosh.thottinga...

Since it was a Gsoc mentor payment  related stuff, it was dicussed with all
mentors and in mentor irc. Information about sending mails is also updated.
And Now it is upto us to take a decision. SPI said Okey from their part. we
have 60 days to respond yes or no.

  > > > 2. How often we have  'decision making' happening in this list? > >
That is also a problem. ...
Registration is discussed here in 2010. and in 2 annual meetings in NITC
and in MES. But we lost registration documents after shyam's death and we
are not operational . Now we spend some time and recovered the recovered
the documents from the registrar office and applied for PAN . In short
there is no new decision making regarding this.