[smc-discuss] Proposal to use loom.io as a decision making tool

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 18:57:36 PDT 2013

The Actual version we drafted before registration is available on our
wiki http://wiki.smc.org.in/SMC/Bylaw (check editing dates too)
But there was some changes suggested by Registrar at the time of
registration (Hiran was handling it while registering) . But we never
had a copy until this April . I need to cross check both documents and
update the wikiversion.

Since I does not have a scanner I havent scanned it yet . I am in
Thrissur now . If anybody
volunteer , I can share that. My hands are full in this week. If
nobody is available  I can Do it by next weekend

On 9/29/13, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can we make these documents available from our site so that we can disuss
> any amendments before we meet for general body?
>
> On Jul 1, 2013 1:44 PM, "Anivar Aravind" <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote: > >
> 2013/7/1 santhosh.thottinga...
>
> Since it was a Gsoc mentor payment  related stuff, it was dicussed with all
> mentors and in mentor irc. Information about sending mails is also updated.
> And Now it is upto us to take a decision. SPI said Okey from their part. we
> have 60 days to respond yes or no.
>
>   > > > 2. How often we have  'decision making' happening in this list? > >
> That is also a problem. ...
> Registration is discussed here in 2010. and in 2 annual meetings in NITC
> and in MES. But we lost registration documents after shyam's death and we
> are not operational . Now we spend some time and recovered the recovered
> the documents from the registrar office and applied for PAN . In short
> there is no new decision making regarding this.

>> us? > > It is cumbersome to...

"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and 'nonnumerical'
algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from other kinds of precise
information." - Donald Knuth