[smc-discuss] Diaspora/privacy campaign planning

Pirate Praveen pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:43:58 PST 2014

Hi,

Anyone here interested in taking diaspora and privacy to campuses
around the country? There is an urgent need to make people aware of
privacy in the digital world as it is cornerstone of democracy and
more and more people are getting online with absolutely no idea about
how much they are being tracked. I have already interacted with many
students in many campuses and I really feel we need to work on it.

If any of you interested in this campaign, please RSVP at
http://www.meetup.com/Diaspora/Kochi-IN/1117652/

also suggest a place for meeting and if another time works better for
all. I'm available on Saturday as well.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights