[smc-discuss] Facebook and Google spy on you

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Thu Nov 6 08:45:46 PST 2014

On Thursday 06 November 2014 08:10 AM, Anivar Aravind wrote:
> ഈയിടെയായി സ്വകാര്യതയേയും സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യത്തെയും പ്രവീണ്‍ വല്ലാതെ കൂട്ടിക്കുഴയ്ക്കുന്നുണ്ട് .
> തികച്ചും വ്യത്യസ്തമായ പരസ്പര ബന്ധം അധികമില്ലാത്ത രണ്ടു ആശയങ്ങളാണ് സ്വാതന്ത്ര്യവും സ്വകാര്യതയും  .

I'm glad RMS agrees with my views on Privacy and Free Software.

I'd strongly recommend everyone listen to what RMS says about Free
Software and Privacy.

"Human rights depends on each other and if you lose one you lose other."

And he lists speech, association, press, assembly, free software and
privacy as those important human rights.

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/rms/20140407-geneva-tedx-talk-free-software-free-society