[smc-discuss] Public statement by Rachana Institute of Typography

Pirate Praveen praveen at onenetbeyond.org
Tue Nov 26 04:04:40 PST 2019

On ചൊ, Nov 26, 2019 at 17:27, Akshay S Dinesh
<asdofindia at gmail.com> wrote:
> If the people involved are not able to settle it between themselves
> (which is probably the case from how it looks), as a community, we
> should help them reach that agreement.

Agreed. There is already only a small number of people working on these
things and if many of them are fighting among themselves over credits
(could be legitimate or communication gaps), that is not a good
situation for the community. We should try to arrange a meetup between
the two groups and have them talk it out. Even more serious or long
standing issues between countries or groups or individuals are resolved
with dialogues.