[Student-projects] GSoC 2014

Razvan Florea razvan.florea91 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:37:37 PDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Razvan Florea, I am studying Computing Science at University of
Groningen, Netherlands and I am interested in working with you this summer
in SoC program. Mainly I am interested in developing the REST API for
SILPA.

Currently I am doing my bachelor thesis project which is also about
developing a RESTful API. As technologies I am using Ruby and Ruby on
Rails. I saw that you are using in your projects Python. I also have some
experience with Python but not in developing RESTful applications. I would
like to know if you have preferences about the technologies that should be
used in this project.

Also, any information that you think is important for me is welcome.

Best regards,
Razvan