[Student-projects] GSoc 2014

Santhosh Thottingal santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:50:14 PDT 2014

Hi Sreejith,

http://wiki.smc.org.in/SoC/2014 has general links on the GSOC program.
Please go through that.

For your project, you may want to create a page in our wiki
http://wiki.smc.org.in like other students did, and add details about
the project as much as you can and prepare a project execution timeline.

The student applications window is open now, so you should prepare your
application and submit.

Once you explain clearly the algorithm/approach in the wiki page, let us
know. The GSOC mentors in SMC might have some questions.

Once you submit your application, there will be a review by SMC mentors
and rest of the GSOC selection process will follow.

Thanks
Santhosh